The Road

The Road

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Some Good Weather To Ride !

Thanksgiving the weather was terrible.We got dropped into the deep freeze and I've been stuck in the house bored but today is a different story. It's BEAUTIFUL  out this morning and you know what that means. So as soon as the roads dry off from the rain we had overnight I'll be heading out for a day of two wheel fun.My big decision is do I go on the Moto Guzzi or the BMW ? I'll be heading east out to Manorville and possibly beyond to the north fork of LI. All the idiots are at the mall buying shit they don't need  because some pin head in corporate amerika has convinced them otherwise so the roads should be pretty good for riding today.Looks like I will be getting out quite a bit this coming week as well.Monday it rains again but then the forecast is for sun and temps in the 40's F thru next Sunday.This remains to be seen of course but that's what NOAA says.Gotta make the most of whatever time I can ride this end of the year. It could start snowing and keep snowing into April ,who knows these days with climate change. So, gotta do a couple chores and get ready to hit the road. Time is getting shorter and shorter for me every day so I can't afford to waste any nice days fucking around when I could be RIDING !

No comments:

Post a Comment