The Road

The Road

Thursday, November 29, 2018

It's A Beautiful Day !

Finally some nice riding weather. Today is in the mid 40's F and sunny.Going to take a couple bikes out riding today if I can. One thing for certain I will at least get out on one,probably the BMW today. Got the heater fixed yesterday.It was a disconnected fuel supply line. I must have disconnected it when I was cleaning all the dust out from the inside of it.You see,last winter I used it when I was working in my friend's basement building an art studio . Cut lots of wood and sheetrock so the thing was loaded with dust.I knew this so figured I'd clean it before firing it up the first time this season .Well,the mystery has been solved.I had it running yesterday for a couple hours and she's back in service .Today I ride ! Woke up to blue skies and it's actually somewhat warm outside.A good day to get out and wander . I love days like this where I just hit the road with no destination in mind and just go where the road takes me.The garage is all set now for work to begin .Got the work bench all straightened up and my tools organized yesterday . Answered two craigslist adds too.One about BMW K100 parts from a local guy selling them.Gonna go check them out on Saturday afternoon. The other is for a 1999 Mazda B2500 pick up ( same as a ford ranger) for 1500 bucks.It's time for me to get a truck that doesn't break the bank to use to head up to my camp with .This should do that with a 4 cyl engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. Gonna set up a time to see it on Saturday also. So Saturday is looking like a busy day. Today is the best day of the week so it is getting used as a motorcycle day !

No comments:

Post a Comment