The Road

The Road

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Missing The Woods

Sitting here  stuck in the house bored to death.The weather here in Long Island really sucks lately.It seems that climate change is finally something that is really starting to be noticeable here .All it does is rain and when it's not raining it's damp and cloudy.When it is sunny out it's freezing cold.I usually get lots of riding in between October and Christmas but not this year. Today is Saturday,another cold wet day .Too crappy out to really do anything so here I sit wishing  and thinking about being up in the woods .Spring can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned. So , here I am dead in the water. I don't have any real work happening,the weather sucks,it's the holidays and I hate them, there's nothing going on. I think I'll start getting the room that I use as an office/studio cleared out so I can paint. Yeah, that would be a good project on a day like this and then next week while I'm sitting here I will have the option to paint .I can put myself in the woods on canvas .You know,this was my same complaint up at my camp with all that shit weather we had there when I rode up on the BMW back in October. Yup,I'm going to get set up to paint and the first thing I'm going to attack is this painting I started TWO YEARS AGO ! yes,it's been a dry spell for me and it's making itself known in my lousy disposition of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment