The Road

The Road

Monday, April 22, 2019

1966 Yamaha YM1 FOR SALE

Here she is,finally for sale. Now it's on to the next bike to go thru and prep for sale. Spring is here and things are happening again.My plans change but always stay on course.Now what I'm thinking is using the motor I removed from this bike and using it in it's original frame and building another one of these using all original parts that I have stored away . I almost sold this stuff off recently but the other night when I was tossing and turning unable to sleep it came to me. BUILD ANOTHER ONE ! So,the parts bike with all the nice stuff comes home,the original frame gets cleaned and painted and it begins as this beauty that I have enjoyed for over 30 years gets sold.

This is my 1966 Yamaha YM1 305cc 2 stroke twin .I have owned this bike since 1988 and am now selling her.She is totally functional and in excellent cosmetic condition. I ride her and have the whole time I have owned her.Restored her back in the 1990's and she's as nice today as the day she was finished. The bike has 19,000 miles on it. The engine and frame numbers match and she has new crank seals,pistons,rings,small end bearings,gaskets , and so on. This is a well cared for machine.Only selling her because I have 2 of this model and need some space for the rest of my herd of vintage bikes.$ 5200. firm . The bike is located in Huntington NY and registered ,insured,inspected,running,and ready to go. She has won many trophies at the Vintage Japanese Show at White Rose MC in PA ,and Rice O Rama up in MA .Shown by appointment only.Email me at valiantwagonguy@gmail.com for more info.



1 comment: