The Road

The Road

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Been Painting Some

 After getting the basement straightened out and the motor job underway I started painting again.Had this one painting I started up at my camp in the fall I wanted to finish so I started with it.First it was like this :

Then it turned into this :


Sat for a while then turned into this :


Where it sits now waiting for me to finish it or declare it finished as is. I hate when this happens.It's so much better when it just flows. So this morning I woke up and as I was drinking my coffee I decided I'd do something different on another canvas.I decided to go abstract but use a nature based theme and painted this :

I call it  " Sunset By The Stream" it's oil on canvas 16 X 20 in size.This flowed out just like running water ! I love it  when that happens.So,maybe I'll go in this direction for a while. My work can be seen here :

edward-theilmann.pixels.com

Other than this there's not much else going on .Staying away from people and avoiding the Covid  as best as I can.So far so good .At 72  I don't need this crap.I hate having so much of my time wasted with this but there doesn't seem to be any other way thru it. So,I'll keep painting and wrenching down in my basement shop where it's nice and warn.Perhaps I'll get lucky and we'll have some warm dry  winter weather so I can get in a ride or three.I need a ride !



No comments:

Post a Comment