The Road

The Road

Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Service Continues

 So yesterday after a nice hour or so test ride to check out the rear tire and brake work I did the front brake pads. It went very well and I was out riding it all afternoon seating the new brakes.You know, it takes a few miles before they really mate with the rotors. After around a mile I had pretty good brakes and 10 or 15 minutes later they were great ! So I rode for a few hours and enjoyed my bike and the great weather we are having.Today I'm going out on it and search  for a shop that will do the inspection so she's all legal again and I can ride her on the high way and anywhere else I want.Once I get this one done I'll take the BMW K100 in and get it done as well so I can focus my attention on my four two strokes that also need new stickers.It's a lot of work having to deal with this for six bikes and four cars but I'm a motor head and this is just the way it is.Today is a beautiful day here in NY . It's cool out only in the 50'sF but that's great riding weather so with a bit of good fortune I'll get inspected this morning and head out lookin for adventure on my 1975 Moto Guzzi 850-T.



No comments:

Post a Comment