The Road

The Road

Saturday, November 14, 2015

An Update

This blog was about riding my Moto Guzzi 850 - T on a trip all over northern North America.The prep work,the trip,and I let it go on the ride home.The ride home was uneventful and I crossed the country from Oregon to New York in about eight days.Never wrote about it because there was nothing really worth writing about.Well,now it's five long years later and I'm starting to fix up the old Moto Guzzi again.Tomorrow I'm going to look at an 850-T that I might buy so I have some spares.I've decided to start using this blog for my posts about the Moto Guzzi and the traveling I do on it again keeping it separate from my other blog(face book fugitive here on blogger also http://facebkfugitive.blogspot.com ). I may cross post stuff from here to there but not from there to here.This is strictly about my love affair with the Moto Guzzi 850 - T.So,in the coming days, weeks, and months this blog will come back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment