The Road

The Road

Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Waiting Game

So,I just came home from looking at this 850T.I never actually got to look at it.Got jerked around with this guys phone now working so after 4 try's I went riding .While out cruising around I thought about what I should do and decided I'd email him with an offer.I explained that it's a T and T's aren't what the collectors go after,which is the truth, so the fact that it's a non running bike with a seized motor makes it worth not as much as he's asking.I offered him 500 bucks .He got back saying he'd consider my offer which is a good sign.At least he didn't just blow off my offer and honestly I doubt there are people beating a path to his door for this bike at this time of the year .So,now the waiting game starts . If I get it I will have scored but paid him a decent price.If I don't get it,so what.It's not like I don't have any bikes to work on.There is a 72 BMW R60/5 and a 1988 BMW K100 waiting for me to get to them .
Then there are the Yamaha 2 strokes I'm building to sell to raise money to buy a house out in Arizona.It would be nice to have two 850-T's so I can always have one up and running but there are other things that are important as well so I wait. With any luck I'll be bringing this Guzzi home

No comments:

Post a Comment