The Road

The Road

Friday, March 20, 2020

The Corona Rollercoaster


Just when I think things are going to go my way and I'll have work and money in my pocket to travel with  this garbage comes along .The Human Race is a strange thing. We overpopulate the planet to the point where the climate is changing from our over use of everything that nature provided for us causing all sorts of problems here on Earth and now Mother Nature is fighting back. I'm wondering just how many of us will be left standing after this first round of disease that she's throwing at us  ends.There will be a 2nd round and a third & fourth too in this battle to bang back the population of Humans by Nature.What we need to understand is that Nature ALWAYS WINS ! No matter how smart and creative we think we are Nature created us and has way more abilities than we can even begin to imagine when it comes to solving problems in her experiments in evolution , just look back in time to see into the future ! Sure we are smart and will do everything in our power to fight this current problem we face but in the long run we are destined to fail. We kill each other over some imaginary guy in the clouds and look to him for guidance .That's just how simple we really are .So with all this in mind I'm putting new tires on two of my motorcycles today while it rains here in New York in hopes that I am dead wrong .You always need a " plan B " . My plan B is to get my bikes together and start getting ready to head west in August.If I can't head west I'll head north to my camp in the Adirondacks and hunker down out in the woods there for the summer rather than sit here stuck on this overpopulated  diseased piece of fly paper  known as the New York Metropolitan Area . I'm glad I'm old !

No comments:

Post a Comment