The Road

The Road

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Almost In Missoula

Almost In Missoula : Rode all day today in & out of good weather and thunderstorms.It's raining right now which is why I'm in this 40 dollar motel room in buttfuck nowhere!
The countryside here is incredible and the sky is totally out of this world.It's huge !
As I rode across the Great High Plains I made some new friends on the side of the road
Things are good out here in Montana.Tomorrow I will be seeing my old friend Bob.Haven't seen Bob in a good 12 years or more so it will be fun.We are playing phone tag right now but I'll get him in the morning.Gonna stay there for a few days and take some rides in the mountains on an unloaded bike.Might do a short side trip to Idaho down RT 12.Looks like my kinda road!
Well,good night from Montana,The sky is flashing and rumbling.Looks like my bike will be getting a bath tonight and it really needs it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment