The Road

The Road

Monday, February 2, 2015

An Update (Aug 14 2010)

August 14th, 2010 Update: I haven't been online since Vancouver except to find new tires for my bike.Spent the past 10 days camping and riding down the coast from Port Angles WA to Florence OR and then turned east and inland towards Bend OR where I am now.I have been writing a post but need to go thru it and pick some photos for it so I'm just saying hi for now and showing you some pictures of the lava field I rode thru yesterday on my way here.Things are good with me and my bike.So far I've riden a shade over 7000 miles.I'm at the half way point now and heading to Crator Lake and on to California next week after servicing my bike here at my old friend Robin's house.Today I work on the bike,tomorrow we go river rafting.Life is good out here on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment