The Road

The Road

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Morning (heading out for the west )

Morning: Gettin ready to hit the road.I'll be off the grid for a while unless I come across some free wifi so I thought I'd post this photo from Mid Ohio.My friend Greg from Vancouver rode this all the way across Canada to deliver this bike to another friend who was meeting him there from the other side of Canada! I do have some very strangely creative friends!
Well,my coffee is almost done and it's after 8AM so it's time for me to load up the bike and head on up the road.Tonight I'm going to see if I can camp in this park on Lake Michigan that is all sand dunes,One of my friends told me about it yesterday when I was packing up to leave Mid Ohio so I think I'll check it out.Each day I feel more relaxed and the bike feels like a part of me now.I've come to learn all of it's little noises and can tell just what's happening with it.It's very healthy and running well.Such a comfortable ride!Oh yeah, the other guy ,my friend Stephen from Eastern Canada and I have already made our plans to ride our bikes up to Newfoundland next summer!It's kinda cool gettin old.

No comments:

Post a Comment