The Road

The Road

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Monday Nights Work

Monday Nights Work: Went over to Paul's last night .Checked out all the wiring and made sure the starter worked and I have spark then started the final reassembly. Got the air filters on,the both side covers on taped up the alt wires for now and closed that mess up, installed the exhaust system,and routed the breather hoses underneath the motor.She's close to running now! Tonight she'll be a running motorcycle again but stuck in the garage because of the fucking rain! Last nights photos:
Tonight all I have left is to put oil in the motor,gear oil in the transmission,put the seat and rack back on,hook up the rear signals,put the gas tank on ,and hook up the gas lines.Then it's all back together and I can start it and see if it will shift gears properly.I might have to do some adjustment of the shifter linkages .This can be a bitch , but I can't really do that 'till I can ride it.So, now I'm that much closer to going on my trip! Maybe sooner than I think too.Last night dickhead calls me up and tells me he's making holes in the room I'm painting! We had an argument over this and the way this job is being mishandled and I am left with the feeling he's going to tell me to hit the road today!This is good and bad.Good because I'm sick of the bullshit and I'm tired of getting upset and having my blood pressure being driven up by him.Bad because I still need money for the trip.Well,I'll just have to do something else for money I guess.So today I'm going out there with my station wagon prepared to load my tools and exit!The drama never ends with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment